Friday, August 9, 2013

shelter

currently practicing living life deliberately- with God-centered intention.

this means what?

un-learning mindless reactions and routines, habits/not doing things (even "insignificant" things) without being truly present in the choosing.

and trading what's being un-learned for deeper knowledge of my Shelter, purposing to seek Him in all of my ways.

it's hard. hearts, wills, the inner man gets so lazy, complacent, apathetic.

but there's no going back.








Proverbs 3:6


Amplified Bible (AMP)



In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

1 comment:

  1. So "glad" my heart is for you and "glad" how the Lord uses you to touch others here! I am making a journal page with THAT scripture now....soo perfect for today....love you and I continue to pray for my FAVORITE ART TEACHER. Beautiful painting with your heart in it!!

    ReplyDelete

His eye is on the sparrow...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.