Monday, March 3, 2014

new art in the shop

it seems that it's taking me forever to get anything done right now. i finally got some new art in the shop (along with some older work). i have more new pieces waiting to be photographed and listed.  and then there's the bunch waiting to be sealed so that they can be then be photographed and listed.  this is a good problem. yes? i think it just might be! it means that i'm managing to do what i love even if it takes a while to share it with you to gift and/or collect!

here's a look at some of the new additions.


check out the rest here.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Mystele. I can relate to things taking longer than they use to. However long it takes you, your creations are certainly worth it. I want to thank you. Today is my blog's 4th year and I am still creating no matter how hard it gets physically at times. You were my inspiration and sent me an email encouraging me to blog and create along with a beautiful poem. You have touched so many lives by your creations, your inspiration, your love you send out and your ability to keep going no matter what life throws your way! Love & hugs to you! Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these, they are very playful!

    ReplyDelete

His eye is on the sparrow...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.