Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"My Color is Beautiful Art" Blog Hop | Mixed Media Art Online Class hosted by Tiare Smith

*Please note: above art does not reflect what will be taught in the workshop; just samples of some instructor pieces.

thanks for stopping by my place on the blog hop! woot!! i'm excited to be part of Tiare Smith's new mixed media online class called "My Color is Beautiful Art", along with 7 other lovely artists to inspire your creativity. 

i get to create one of my favorite things with you- "little bits" which are artsy, teeny but inspiring messages to remember. these little paintings are created from paint, paper and embellishments that suit your fancy. "little bits" are a super way for beginning artists to build their face sketching and painting skills as well as a wonderful, simple, creative release for more experienced artists. here's an example:


there are also giveaways happening throughout the blog hop. so be sure to backtrack to the posts you've missed and keep hopping through november 9th! remember that registration begins on november 11, and the first day of class is february 2, 2015. see you there!


big eyes, infinite JOY,

mystele

17 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a great Blog Hop, lots of inspiration!!! Thanks!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you through your blog. I'm looking forward to the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration! I love ATC's and this is just the class that I need to get my mojo back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible use of color. I absolutely love your pages. They are truly works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to experience your art through this class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great course and I am hoping to win a seat! I feel like there will be lots of inspiration and super fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of "little bits"....in fact I love the idea of the whole workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're an awesome teacher, this is a great workshop - I'd love to win a spot! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This class is going to be awesome , have always wanted to take a class thT you were teaching, I am a fan .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LUV your style! I look forward to this.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This class looks awesome, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Little bits" something I've done before but have not been very successful! I try to put too much in a small space. I look forward to learning how to minimize my big ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this concept of 'little bits'. Sounds perfect to get you going.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this sound like a lot of fun and I would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, yeah I sorta like Sandra L. above I try to put much

    xo

    ReplyDelete

His eye is on the sparrow...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.