Sunday, March 6, 2016

here i am


that's moi- earlier in the week...filming for my Wanderlust lesson- the first time. yep. that's right. had to film twice. had an imovie uh-oh. as in it ate ALL of my project media for the last year or so.  got a little teary over it but mostly it helped me acknowledge that i didn't really like the direction the first lesson was going anyway. blessing in disguise.

the second time around proved to be a wonderful little adventure in learning while "teaching". just the way i like it.

my lesson airs on april 1, 2016. no joke. so- come be a creative fool with me! lots of lessons have aired and have yet to air in this year long class. nice learning pace. super guest artists. do it.

plus april is my birthday month!! 





 

on this day in [my] history-
1) my brain food (learning Hungarian) is at a stand still. argh. i have to find a rhythm. this is GOING to happen.
2) sitting in bed. resting. trying to thwart a cold allergy thingy before my illness prone body takes it to a heightened state. behaving. truly...with some simple collage supplies and journals to keep me company, of course.
3) so inspired artistically and life-istically from my "An Artful Journey" experience with new creative kindreds and time with family, deeper art journaling excitement, new books to consume, the way God has wired me, the lives of my children, visiting my beloved Budapest again, opportunities to teach online and the hopes of more in person workshops and retreats, and the coming of Spring and celebrating the One who makes everything new...

thankfulness overflows.


oh! almost forgot...i'm taking a nice long break from the shop, website and blog- a Spring break, i suppose- to film, learn and create new work, read, hang out with my kids, photograph my world, clean the house and maybe even make it into the city to visit museums and watch people...you know. Spring stuff.

so if it looks as if i've left, i haven't. i'm here. but not here. and, Lord willing, i'll be back.


big eyes, infinite JOY,

mystele

1 comment:

  1. Breaks from all the media are healthy,necessary and very restorative! See you when you return!!
    ps..loved you on Wanderlust- you are so durn cute Mystele!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete

His eye is on the sparrow...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.